19 Months to 2.5 Years Old
Goals of Emergent Curriculum:
- Vocabulary development, one and two-word sentences, labelling items
- Interest in social interactions with peers, learning to share and play together
- Early math skills: counting, grouping items, more-or-less, bigger or smaller, etc.
- Expanding creative and authentic art experiences to include more mediums (play dough, paint, crayons, etc.
- Walking, running and playing games
- Singing, dancing,
- Learning daily routines and life skills: handwashing, dressing, etc.